Thriving in a Digital World
I-CANDO Learning is an innovative e-learning company dedicated to helping people around the globe to learn new digital skills and to thrive and prosper in an increasingly connected world.
We believe that anyone can become a digital skills expert – as long as they are taught in the enjoyable way and with a methodology that is suitable to their individual learning style.
“I was very interested in the layout and the learning styles used – the programme is very user friendly, effective and enjoyable”
Feedback from a recent class in the UK
I Can Do News
- I-CANDO in Zimbabwe - We are delighted to announce that I-CANDO has been chosen as the e-learning solution for a major schools programme in Zimbabwe commencing shortly. This programme will give thousands of primary … Continue reading
- Digital Skills Demand Grows - The latest figures from the Morgan McKinley Irish Employment Monitor show an increase in job vacancies for the month of April, with the tech sector remaining a key recruiter. The … Continue reading
- 16 Million People in the UK Lack Basic Digital Skills - The National Audit Office recently reported that there are four million people who need help getting online, but Helen Milner, chief executive of the Online Centres Foundation, has said that the true number is much higher than … Continue reading
- Telefonica Chief says ‘Lets make Digital Skills the Fourth Literacy’ - As millions of graduates begin the task of finding a job or settling into a career in an extremely tight market this summer, prospective employers will be looking more closely … Continue reading
- UK Digital Skills Base becomes a priority - The UK’s digital skills base is at last becoming a political priority. Government and opposition politicians lined up to support the launch of the Go On UK digital skills alliance – … Continue reading