I Can Do Programs
The construction management
wireless tv speakers
best drug rehabilitation
platelet rich plasma
I-CANDO Digital Skills Programme introduces candidates to the basics of the new digital technologies and helps candidates learn in a fun, practical and safe way. The learning modules include:
Programmes are designed to be flexible, enjoyable and rich in content.
This seven module digital skills programme includes the two Modules of I-CANDO Start (Getting Started and Getting Online) plus an additional five modules encompassing all the important digital technologies. There are interactive tests to reinforce your learning and you will receive full certification on successfully completing all seven modules.
Module 1 – Getting Started
- How to use computer hardware, common terminology, how to operate the computer, common software platforms, accessing files, email, computer viruses and how to protect against them.
Module 2 – Getting Online
- The Internet and the World Wide Web, web based services, buying online, Voice over IP, safety online, personal information and security online, parental controls and how to use them
Module 3 – Music and Audio Files
- Upload, download, share and store Music and Audio Files. Buying music online and operating MP3 devices.
Module 4 – Social Networking
- Privacy and safety online. Using social networks and creating your online profile. Connecting with friends online while protecting your privacy. Shopping online safely.
Module 5 – Photos and Digital Image Files
- Operate software on a digital camera. Storing, sharing and printing digital images. Creating outputs with your digital photographs.
Module 6 – Video
- Operate a digital video device. Edit, organise and enhance your digital videos. Create outputs and share your digital videos through the internet.
Module 7 – Webshare
- Creating CDs and DVDs. Upload and share your files. Understand the memory and capacity of your computer and devices. Backing up your data, Legal issues and copyright.