- I-CANDO in Zimbabwe - I Can Do http://t.co/2eFNZYqweS, Jun 21
- I-CANDO in Zimbabwe - I Can Do http://t.co/GW0Vai2NFy, Jun 18
- Congratulations construction jobs
outpatient drug treatment
lower back pain relief
wireless tv speakers
partial knee replacement
to Grace Devery on winning our Bord Na Mona competition http://t.co/EKYZoOXoKu, Apr 12
This two module programme is aimed at the complete beginner. The programme includes two modules of e-learning with a number of simple interactive tests to reinforce your learning. The programme finishes with a certification for the learner who has successfully completed the programme. It teaches the learner all the basic digital skills to become fully digitally literate.
Module 1 – Getting Started
- How to use computer hardware, common terminology, how to operate the computer, common software platforms, accessing files, email, computer viruses and how to protect against them.
Module 2 – Getting Online
- The Internet and the World Wide Web, web-based services, buying online, Voice over IP, safety online, personal information and security online, parental controls and how to use them.